What is fertilizer?
Fertilizer is a substance that is used to put in the soil, water or to spray directly to the plant to increase food source (or element) to it.
What is food source (or elements) ?
Food is a necessity for any lives, whether they be human, animal or plant. Human and animal eat meat and vegetable, while plant eat the food source. The food that plant eat is called food source for plant.
What are food sources consist of?
There are 16 plant's food sources, there are 3 elements that plant received directly from water and air which are
- Oxygen (O)
- Hydrogen (H)
- Carbon (C)
13 elements that plant received form the soil are
- There are 3 primary elements (N), (P) and (K)
- 3 secondary elements (Ca), (Mg) and (S)
- There are 7 supplementary elements (Fe), (Mu), (Ca), (Zn), (Mo), (B) and (Ci)
How many kinds of fertilizer are there, and what are they?
There are 2 major kinds of fertilizers :
1. Organic Fertilizer
2. Chemical Fertilizer?
What is organic fertilizer?
Organic fertilizer is the fertilizer that came from living organism such as?
- Fermented Fertilizer
- Fresh Vegetable
What is chemical fertilizer?
Chemical fertilizer is the fertilizer that came from non-organic sources such as?
- Phosphate Fertilizer
- Formula16-20-0 Fertilizer
- Formula 15-7-18 Fertilizer
- Formula 15-15-15 Fertilizer etc.
How many kinds are chemical fertilizers, what are they?
Chemical fertilizer can be divided by food element that it contains into 2 categories:
1. Single fertilizer
2. Mixed fertilizer
What is single fertilizer?
Single fertilizer is a chemical fertilizer that contains only 1 kind of element ,such as:
- Fertilizer that has only Nitrogen (N), they are Ammonium Sulfate Fertilizer (21-0-0), Uria Fertilizer (46-0-0), etc.
- Fertilizer that has only phosphorus (P), they are Potassium Chloride Fertilizer (0-0-60), Potassium Sulfate Fertilizer (0-0-50), etc.
What is mixed fertilizer?
Mixed Fertilizer is fertilizer that has more than one element, such as
- Formula 16-20-0 Fertilizer is the fertilizer that yields only Nitrogen (N) and Phosphorus (P)
- Formula 16-8-4 Fertilizer is the kind that yields all 3 elements that are Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K)
Last article: A touch of class for farming
Next article： Our company was rated innovation-based pilot enterprise in Zhengzhou